Tuesday 4 November 2008

E-Day is nigh

Sadly, there's been little activity on this blog in recent weeks. I assure you, it's not that I don't have anything to say, simply too much to do. As anyone who's ever done a PhD will tell you, as the deadline looms everything else in life gets pushed aside as the behemoth of a thesis grows (you should see the amount of facial hair I now have)!

Today is an interesting day. As I'm sure everyone is aware, it's US Election Day! Over recent weeks the newspaper, together with quite a few of my favorite blogs, have been discussing this topic ad infinitum:

Cosmic Variance
Lab Lemming
Shores of the Dirac Sea
Michael Berube

Plus, probably a million more that I don't read! So, I'm not going to say anything else on the subject, other that try reading some of the above if you're interested.

Oh, and, "Come on Obama!"

No comments: